Friday, November 6, 2015

Blog 11 - Lesson 1 Reflection




Done with lesson 1, now on to the next one. 



1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?

  • I am proud that I had a lot to say. I didn't think I would make time, but instead I was told to hurry and wrap it up. I wasn't able to finish all I wanted to say, but I feel that's a plus on one side because next time I will be given more time to explain everything I wasn't able to get to. Not only that but I felt I grabbed the audiences attention while I was presenting. Everyone seemed to like my hook so that was a plus. 

2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.

  • I would give myself at least a "P" because I feel I met all requirements in order to receive a P. I had research and was able to sight an article while explaining my mentor ship and what not. I was also able to back up my research with person examples that have happened in the restaurant where I mentor. 

3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?

  •  Instead of written by out sentences for me to reference back to, have more pictures that can help me remember what topics I need to address. I would also space my time out better so I can actually talk about everything on my board. Another thing I believe I could have done better is also sight more articles, but also pull information from them and present it to the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment