Friday, January 8, 2016

Blog 13 - 10 Hour Mentorship Check-in

Hello! It's 2016. Get as many hours in as you can.


1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?

  • I am currently doing all my Mentorship hours at a restaurant located in Riverside called Mi Lindo Apatzingan. 
2.   Who is your contact?  What makes this person an expert?

  • My contact is my current mentor Ms. Bernal. What qualifies my mentor as an expert in what she does is that she has been in the business industry with her family for over 15 years. That period of time has allowed her to manage a business due to al her experience. 
3.   How many  hours have you done during the school year? (Summer Mentorship Hours and Mentorship Hours should be reflected separately in your Senior Project Hours log located on the right hand side of your blog).

  • I currently have 12 hours in total during the school year, but will be doing more in the future. 
4.   Succinctly summarize what you did, how well you and your mentor worked together, and how you plan to complete the remaining hours.

  • I have done a variety of things at my Mentorship; from paperwork to going out and participating in caterings. What I believe I do the most is help organize the restaurant schedule so Ms. Bernal is able to fit in meetings with employees in order to introduce new ideas she may have regarding the restaurant. The way I plan to finish my hours is by doing more of what I do now, but can hopefully go out to a few more caterings to help better my people skills. 



*You need 50 hours plus the original 10 in the summer by May.   The original 10 from the summer do not count toward the 50.  By the end of the year, you will have 60 hours counting that original 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment