Thursday, January 14, 2016

Blog 14 - Third Interview Preparation


1.  Who do you plan to interview?  What is this person's area of expertise?

  • I plan to interview Mrs. Selene Bernal , sisters with my mentor, aka my mom. She has been working in the restaurant business for over 15 years and has worked her way up to manage a restaurant which is also located in Riverside. 
2.  Verify that you have called your interviewee to schedule an interview.  What is the date and time of the interview? 

  • My interview can honestly be done as soon as I am prepared to ask Mrs. Bernal my interview questions.
3.  Phrase an open-ended question that will help you find research resources that would help to answer the EQ.

  • When looking at the different variables that make up your profit, which one do you believe is the most important? 
4.  Phrase an open-ended question that will help you think about other useful activities you might do to help you answer the EQ (IC2, possible experts to talk to, etc).
  • What are some new techniques you might want to use in the future to better your clientele and how will you accomplish them?
    • Ex: New advertisement? New specials? Giveaways of food?
5.  Phrase two open-ended questions that help you to understand your interviewee's perspective on an aspect of your EQ.
  • Does time and dedication determine how well your restaurant does/will do financially?
  • Do you have words of advice for anyone thinking about opening a restaurant in order for them to have a profitable business?
(I don't have my new eq. I will input it in my header as soon as I check in with Ortega or Holt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment