Thursday, April 14, 2016

Blog 21 - Interview reflection



All this knowledge, not enough space


1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  

  • Apart from what I already knew, I feel just understood more that all the decisions you make can effect your restaurant in a good or bad way so you need to make sure you think about it well so that your restaurant gets the best out of it. Be patient, but also don't be afraid to take charge. You are the manager and you need to keep your staff on track. If you want a successful business be ready to put in long hours and determination into it. 
2.  How will what I learned affect my final lesson?


  • I feel it will affect it in a good way because my answers revolved around this information she gave me, so I believe my answers just became stronger which will help me answer my EQ well. I will just want to make sure to add different examples of good and bad situations that have happen to the people I have interviewed . 

No comments:

Post a Comment