Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Blog 24 - Last Presentation Reflection

And slowly this year is coming to an end with senior presentations. 


(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

  • I noticed I talked more clearly than what I expected. I didn't say "umm's ,likes,or uhh's" and if I did it was maybe only a couple times. I also am proud of how well my activities flowed and the students were actually really excited and happy to participate in them and share out their ideas. 


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

  • I met time requirements, the students were engaged, my presentation flowed very well, I talked very clear and confident, and had lots of research over all. 


b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

  • I would give myself this assessment because I did all of my blogs and interviews on time, and never missed a deadline. Not only that I am now going to major in Business Management in general because my project was able to show me that you need certain skills to be a manager and I believe I have those skills and am ready to help open businesses. 


(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

  • Having a mentor I could depend on because they are the biggest reason why I had so much research to base my project off of. Ms. Bernal also allowed me to have lots of experience by taking me to different events and letting me work and mentor at the restaurant. 


(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?

  • Maybe not waited last minute to finish my power point. It came out fine, but I had n o sleep because I procrastinated to much. Not any big issues I came across.


(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

  • As I said before, because I got a lot of experience and information regarding R.B.M I am going to attend Riverside CC to get a head start on my G.E's and soon start taking classes for management. It also gave me experience I will be able to use throughout my life. I'm so happy all this work actually paid off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment