Thursday, May 5, 2016

Blog 23 - Exit Interview Prep

So close....yet so far...

(1) What is your essential question, and what are your answers?  What is your best answer and why?
  • How can a restaurant manager ensure a profit while maintaining customer satisfaction?
    • Answer 1: Be in control
    • Answer 2: Know how to communicate with your staff
    • Answer 3: Advertise 
  • I believe my second answer is the best because when you communicate with not only your staff, but customers because you are able to understand one another more giving the customer a better experience at your restaurant making them come back to you.
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
  • I had to do a lot of physical stuff as in attending catering and helping in the front of the house at my mentorship because you will only learn how to communicate well if you put yourself out there.
(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
  • At first it was hard for me to attend events because I felt awkwardness just going and having to deal with people I don't know, but because I was able to help out at the restaurant I started getting out of my shell and started getting more comfortable around people. 
(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
  • "Ciotti, Gregory. "15 customer skills that every employee needs".
    • because this article let me know what type of person you should be if you want to be a manger.
  • Mack Stan. "Importance of Advertising"
    • Because this article tells you why you should take advertising seriously and why it is important. It also gives you a few different ways you can advertise because when you advertise more people are aware of your business which can create more clientele for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment