Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Advisory Prep 3

This is what you should do when a customer starts complaining 


1. State whether or not you currently have a mentor, and what the status of your interview is with that person (I have completed the interview, I have scheduled the interview, I have not scheduled the interview, etc).

  • I do currently have a mentor, and have scheduled my interview to be next week.

2. At this point, your research is probably guiding your studies toward more specific areas within your topic.  Name the area or two you find most promising and explain your reasons.   

  • The two most promising areas right now is customer satisfaction because in order to keep your restaurant up and running you need to make sure you have actual customers. Without customers you will have no profit and that can cause economic problems. Another promising area right now is health regulation/code safety because you can get shut down by the health inspectors if you don't have everything clean, organized, and safe. 
3. What kinds of sources do you think will help you in the next month to gain more research depth?  Where will you go to get them?

  • I actually hope to find sources about the top health regulation problems that are most common in restaurants. It will help me understand what to avoid and what to do if I ever open a business. Another area I hope to find more in-depth research on is the economic side of businesses because you need to pay attention to your income, profit, loss, and etc. I hope to talk to my mentor and ask her where she thinks I can find my articles or find a book that is all about these two source areas. 
4. Write down a possible EQ.  Please don't worry about wording other than ensuring that it provides the option for multiple correct answers.  At this point, the senior team is most interested in understanding your thought process.

  • In order to help improve customer satisfaction and raise profit in a restaurant what are the steps that should be taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment