Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation

Who do you plan to interview and why?

I plan to interview my main mentor Mrs. Bernal because I feel she has lots of experience in the business field and will help me get a better understatement of how to maintain a restaurant up and running. I also hope to interview other managers from fast food, sit down, fancy, and casual restaurants to compare the different methods used to keep their business running. 


Interview Questions

  1. I plan on studying Restaurant Business Management. What can you tell me about it?
  2. From your perspective, what can I study that would be significant to other people ?
  3. Who else would you recommend I talk to? 
  4. What kinds of places or activities do you recommend I do for the mentor ship component? 
  5. What materials should I read in this field? Who else can I interview? 
  6. What is the most important factor to know about opening a business?
  7. Do you think location matters on how well your business will do?
  8. How much dedication has to be put into owning a business? (are most of your days taken up with running errands, etc?)
  9. How do you control or manage a situation where the customer is acting up in front of others?



No comments:

Post a Comment