Thursday, September 10, 2015

Blog 4 - House Advisory Prep

This is a catering party I was able to go to with my mentor. 


I hope to accomplish many things through my senior project (Restaurant Business Management), from learning how to manage a staff to learning how to maintain my profits high. An important thing I hope I can learn is to maintain a customer satisfied because once your customer feels comfortable they will feel welcomed, but if you don't treat them the way they should, you will gain bad publicity and your profit can drop. One way I hope I learn how to satisfy a customer is by attending catering parties to have a large crowd to communicate with and help me gainer people skills. Another thing I hope to accomplish is to choose what career I want to major in college. My senior topic will help me decide this because it will prove if I can manage to run business or if I am better off doing something else. So far with all the knowledge on business management I believe this is the path I will end up taking, but anything can change. My final wish I hope to accomplish is to graduate with decent grades and to hopefully do good on the senior project with the help of my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment