Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep




1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?   
  • Lots of things have worked really well for me such as shadowing with my mentor, going out to different occasions in order to get a better view of my senior topic.  I honestly feel comfortable showing up at my mentor's place because she has a well managed staff that will respect you and treat you in a way you would want to be treated and it makes you feel like you're at home. I feel the overall experience is a positive so far because I am able to work around things I feel comfortable with. 

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?
  • I do not find many things extremely difficult for me so far. One thing that I might have a concern with is getting a hold of different managers located in different areas that are actually willing to allow me to go in and interview/mentor with them. I can honestly say that my mentor is a very respectful, and helpful person because she told me she would make a few calls to see who would be able to help me. Another concern that I have is a simple problem which is my time skills. I need to learn how to space out my school work and outings I plan on going to with my mentor, but besides that I believe I haven't ran into a big problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment