Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog 16 - Independent Component 2 Approval

IC #2.. I am ready for you. 


  • 1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
    • What I plan to do is be able to attend more caterings with my mentor in order for me to learn more how to work as a team, how to communicate. For the actual Independent Component 2 I plan on organizing and running another social gathering or a "party". In order to do that I need to make sure I get everyone's opinion on food, location, etc. I will be in charge of making sure everything is running smoothly and everyone has what they need. 
  • 2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
    • I plan on going to mentor ship as usual, attend different caterings and allowing myself to get more communication skills. I will record all my outings on my google docs and will/can check in with my teacher and give them any new ideas or suggestions I come up with in order to help better my project. 
  • 3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.
    • It will help me explore my topic more because management is all about working as a team and exceeding customer satisfaction. If I am able to plan another gathering "party", I will be able to see how many people i please and if I am able to please a few people at a party I will learn how to keep many customers happy in order for any business to succeed. 
  • 4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.
    • You got it. 
(P.S. any other idea will be noted, thank you)

1 comment:

  1. I think attending catering events is a good idea. I imagine that it can be a major part of a small restaurant's business, but it is different from the day to day running.

    ReplyDelete