Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 17 - Interview 3 Reflection

Successful Interview 3.

  • 1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?  
    • I learned that in order to have a successful business, you don't JUST need customer satisfaction, but you should also learn how to work as a team and know how to have good communication between one another. You can't have a restaurant running how it should if you cant get along with your staff. 
  • 2.  How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?
    • I believe it has changed. Maybe not by a lot, but I feel more comfortable asking "harder questions", but I also believe that my mentoring has a lot to do with feeling more comfortable because I feel I learned how to communicate within my mentoring(caterings or with staff members). I adapted communication skills and that is needed in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment