Friday, February 5, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection

Done with Lesson 2
                      
                           

  • What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
    • I am proud that people got engaged by my hook. But not only that, they participated well when told to. I felt I had good control over the classroom and I had their attention. Like, they weren't "bored" you can say.
  •  What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
    • AE
  •    Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
    • Because I feel I met all the "P standards". I presented, did my activity, and engaged the audience, but i also did more research that showed in my presentation because I did over 20  min. I also believed I was well prepared by thoroughly explaining what I had to say
  • 3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
    • Having a power point. It worked well because I had something to refer back to and allowed me to give everyone else more accurate information. Time was also another factor. I was able to meet time and go above the 20 expected

  • 4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
    • Practiced more to try to get rid of all the "likes, and umms" I used.
  • 5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
    • I believe my second answer can be prices. You have to make sure you price everything at a reasonable amount because if you over price your food, your customers can simply find somewhere else to go eat the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment